Project Package – Arlington Hotel
Looking for a project to light up your life? Our Design Preservation Models Project Package has everything you need to get started, with FREE shipping. In this package we’ve included special touches like a Sequencing Light Hub to turn lights on and off in the rooms and Street Lights to illuminate up your sidewalks. (Items pictured may differ slightly from the list below)
- Roomettes 01-119-01 – Arlington Hotel kit (includes 8 rooms and 10 LEDs with plugs, 2 service counters)
- Woodland Scenics/DPM 11900 – M.T. Arms Hotel
- Woodland Scenics Just-Plug 5701 – Light Hub
- Woodland Scenics Just-Plug 5702 – Expansion Hub
- Woodland Scenics Just-Plug 5680 – Sequencing Light Hub
- Woodland Scenics Just-Plug 5681 – Port Sharing Device
- Woodland Scenics Just-Plug 5770 – Power Supply
- Woodland Scenics Just-Plug 5631 – Arched Cast Iron Street Lights (3)
- Gem-Tac – .17 ounce glue
Assembly tip: We recommend removing the roof of the building to make it easier to add the rooms. Install the hotel lobby first, then add the liquor store. It just makes the job easier.
Rooms are laser-cut printed cardstock for a precision fit. No measuring or complex cutting is required. Just separate them from the card, fold and glue. Attach the LEDs provided and glue the rooms into your buildings. Then sit back and enjoy your light show.
Recommended tools and supplies: X-ACTO knife, Gem-Tac glue, adhesive tape, and Popsicle stick or other burnishing tool.